Automobile industry is one of the growing industry in this world. This course enables one to handled all types of vehicles including which have ultra modern technology.
- Qualification : SSLC pass / Plus two
- Age : Between 14-40 as on 1st August
- Entrance examination and Aptitude test will be conducted if found necessary
- The syllabus
The Duration of the course is two years
1. Course Content
- Workshop Calculation and science
- Engineering drawing
- Social studies
2. 1st Year
- Familiarizing allied trades and tools.
- Chasis introduction, suspension system, wheels and tyres.
- The control systems: – It includes the steering system, brake system.
- The transmission system:- It includes Clutch, gear box, differential system etc.
3. IInd Year
- Power plant, Petrol and Diesel Engines:- It includes engine terminology, engine service, cooling system, lubrication system, fuel supply system etc.
- Electrical system:- It include battery. Charging system, starting system, light system and ancillary device, ignition system etc.
- Advanced automobile Technology:- It includes ventilating system, heating system, air conditioning central lock system, air bag system, engine control system, sensors, fuel and emission control system, CNG engine, Turbo inter cooler, CRDI, MPFI etc
- Driving practice and driving licence also will be given to the trainees.